Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vintage in the Vines Nursery Style

It was a beautiful day here on Saturday for the second annual Vintage in the Vines show.  Due to a last minute glitch with the planned location next to the vineyard, the show was moved back to the nursery where they've held several vintage markets since last year.  Plan B turned out to be the perfect alternative.  You can see pictures from last year's show here.

I had a long and narrow covered spot in the breezeway with plenty of room for four tables.  Two of my tables are in the far left side of this picture.

I even had room to spread out around the corner.


A quirky paint brush gal is right at home in a chippy basket with transferware and silver.

 Watch part necklaces embellished with Swarovski crystals or painted with Sparkle Mod Podge.  You can't really see it in this picture, but they sure do sparkle in the sunlight.

 Some of my vintage jewels displayed on black and white photos.

A few of the other vendors who were set up early...
Do you know how difficult it was to look at this all day?  Torture I tell you!!

Several of her bird cages found new homes along with most of the treasures on the table.

Most of these were gone by the end of the day.

Love the rusty metal table and chairs.  I was out spending money before the show even started; three of their architectural pieces came home with me.

Great way to display the frame and mannequin.

I couldn't agree more!
A big THANK YOU to Gail and Rachel at The Owl Box and their entire team for putting on another great show.


Pin It

25 comments:

  1. Awesome, Betsy!!! Sorry I couldn't make it!! There have been so MANY new wonderful fleas popping up everywhere . . . hope you can get some rest now . . until the next show!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a wonderful show. I like the look better than the outdoor show from last year although both looked fabulous! I bet you had a great day and I hope today is even better ; )

    Gigi @ Old World Patina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of eye candy!! I see several things I would like to have, but don't need. LOL Glad you had another successful show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I were close enough to attend one of your shows. Your things and the other vendors' things are all so lovely! I'm glad you had a lovely day!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy,
    Your space looked GREAT! Your talent really shows thru all your neat creations my friend. Thanks for sharing with all of us in blogland.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I love your vintage creations and I love the sign "Be Kind To The Earth . . ."

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like it was a great show. Your booth area looked awesome!! So glad you had a great show. Shows are getting few and fewer around here. As of right now, I'm only doing 2 shows this year.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Sadly you reminded me of the fact that years ago I had that exact big birdcage with the black stand . . . NO clue what I ever did with it. I love all the different display ideas BUT your jewelry on the black and white photos is GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I would need a trailer to haul out all the great things I just saw! Looked like a wonderful show - I hope it was lucrative for you. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a good show.....love your display and your jewelry is awesome! Looks like it was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This show looks great! Love your displays as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mannequin in the frame,too! Yes, I would imagine it was torture, knowing you and your great eye for good junk! So glad that it was a success.
    xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like a great show, Betsy. I love your watch part necklaces. I'm sure you sell a ton of those. They are so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a great jobs on your curb appeal, I have to get started on redoing my walk way and garden area,! Thanks for the post great motivation.
    Best Decoration Style on Miniature Garden

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your booth looks so enticing and I adore those watch part necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks so wonderful and colorful! I love your pretty booth!! Looks like a perfect set up around the corner too! So fun!! :) Happy weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely place for the show, Betsy. Your booth looks wonderful again. It sounds you did have fun selling and buying.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Betzzz, you do such a nice job with your displays. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Iltzzz

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a perfect backdrop for a vintage event! Your wares look lovely as always and from here, it looks like an added bonus that you were shielded from any possible weather that might show up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your vintage jewelry on the old photos. So cleaver and of course that sign says it all. Vintage!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your space always looks amazing! I'd be broke surrounded by all those other great vendors, too! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! What a beautiful place to set up; I'll bet you were sold out too - so many incredible treasures you create. Wish I lived closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So much talent!! Wow, sure would love to see one of these shows in person!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOoks awesome! Nice spot for you, too. Oh, and I spy Bette's things!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful display-wish I could have been there

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting My Salvaged Treasures. Your comments inspire me.