Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sweet Snowman Surprise

I was thrilled when Mr. Postman left a brown cardboard box on my doorstep a few days ago. As I opened the box, I knew it had to contain something special because...

...it came from my friend Marsha at Tattered Chick.  Isn't he adorable?  Marsha used paper clay to sculpt his body and stand, then she dressed him up in a sweet scarf and jingle bell buttons.

Don't you just love his sleepy eyes and festive hat?

His hands and painted legs are just too cute.

Thank you Marsha!  He's precious.

12 comments:

  1. Betsy your snowman is adorable! What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! He is so cute! What a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks very happy in his new home!!!

    Burrrr it is cold, isn't it?!?!?!?

    xoxo
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy that face of his is to love for sure! So cute! What an awesome gift!
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable - especially the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is too adorable! He looks like he's had one too many rum balls!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Love all his sweet details.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! What a nice surprise! Her snowman is very cute. Love his sad eyes too!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting My Salvaged Treasures. Your comments inspire me.