Friday, November 30, 2012

Guest Post at My Repurposed Life

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you're all enjoying this last day of November.  I'll be busy today packing up my jewelry and supplies for my final show of the season on Saturday and Sunday.  The weather outside is frightful, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't keep the people away.

Today you can find me guest posting over at My Repurposed Life.  I was thrilled when Gail invited me over as a guest blogger, so I decided to put together a tutorial on how I make my flat back marble pendants.


Hope you can stop by to visit and check out some of Gail's amazing repurposing projects.
Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for sharing the tutorial. I never did find the bag of flat back marbles I had, so my project never got off the ground.:/ Thanks for the info about the diamond glaze.
Hope the weather gets better for the weekend and your sales are great.

Diane Writes said...

Hi Betsy! It's actually the first day of December here in our place already :) I checked our your guest post and as always, you did a great job. Congratulations for the feature and surely, your magazine or TV feature would come soon haha Your number one fan believes :)

Kathy said...

Heading over there now. Good luck with your show!

20 North Ora said...

Best of luck with your show!!

Judy

Charm Bracelet Diva said...

I just read your tutorial, great and thank you! I love the look of Diamond Glaze pendants but I always have the same problem -- those darn bubbles! I love how you use the marbles. And thanks for the reference of where to buy the lace edge settings. Have a great and successful show!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Hope you have a great show with lots of sales! I'm going to read your guest post now! Hugs, Linda

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

so happy to have you hang out at MRL Betsy!
hope you're having a great weekend,
gail

Roxanne Reinhart said...

Well of course she wanted you to guest blog!! Everything you make is super fabulous!!

Tami Von Zalez said...

Woohoo on the guest post!

Come celebrate December with my Countdown to Kitschmas

http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2012/12/countdown-to-kitschmas-day-1-let.html

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

You amaze...so clever and pretty! I would have never thought to do this and the oval frame takes it over the top!
Warmly,
Tracey
xox