Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

I can't believe Memorial Day weekend is already here.  It's been quite a bit cooler than normal around here the last few days, but that's fine with me because I don't get along well with the heat here in the valley.  I have another antique show scheduled for Sunday in Pleasanton and I'm hoping this cooler weather will make the day more comfortable bring out tons of happy shoppers.  What's on your agenda for this summer kick-off weekend?

A day at the beach?

Attending a graduation?

Going camping?

Spending time with your best friend?

Are you having a barbecue?

Or just relaxing?

Don't forget the reason for the celebration!!


Wishing everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. 


15 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's a day to remember...thanks for this beautiful post. Enjoy your weekend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanne said...

Nice post!! We are relaxing and remembering those who served and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. Happy Memorial Day!

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Love the photos! Have a happy weekend.
Ciao,
Mary

Ann said...

A wonderful post, Betsy. Thanks.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

A beautiful post, Betsy! I'm spending part of the weekend with my BFF shopping for treasures!

See you tomorrow!!!

xoxo

Helen and her Daughters said...

Great Post!

Diane Writes said...

The best weekend treat for me is to relax :) as sleeping has been my favorite hobby these days :D

Enjoy your weekend too Betsy!

Kathy said...

Great post! Stay cool and good luck with your sale today.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

LOL - we're breaking heat records in Chicago and I am THRILLED. I HATE winter so this is perfection tome :) Attending our "Mayberry" type parade in the morning and having a late BBQ tomorrow after our daughter returns home from 5 months studying abroad!

Liz - Imageremix said...

Thank you, Betsy. This is really nice. We have much to be thankful for in regard to those who have served and given their lives on our behalf.
Liz

Pam said...

I'm relaxing today and getting ready to head out to a parade to honor the veterans. Hope the Sunday sale went well!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoyed the post! Hope you sold out at the show. :D Hope you have had a great weekend.
I am behind visiting around, got back in town today.

Liz - Imageremix said...

Betsy, I'm glad your flag is flying. Here in my neighborhood, there are very few flags flying. Always discourages me. But when I think of how many have sacrificed and who still do on our behalf, I am heartened.
Liz

Art and Sand said...

What a fun Memorial Day post!