Monday, September 19, 2011

Mes Amis Antique Show - What a Day!

It was a fun-filled day on Saturday for the Mes Amis Antique Show in Roseville thanks to Sandy from The Olive and Rose.  The weather was gorgeous and there was a steady stream of  happy shoppers all day. Once again, I was so busy and never had time to come up for air until late in the day.  I miss not being able to get out to visit other vendors, but being busy is a good thing! 

It's always a treat to have plenty of room to spread out.

This is my Adjust-O-Matic friend I bought a few months ago.  I just can't seem to part with her, so I'll be using her for display.  She has a stand, but I thought it would be a bad idea to use it outside; don't want her hitting the pavement after a gust of wind.

My S & H Green Stamp necklaces were a big hit.  I'll be listing some of these in my Etsy shop as soon as I can get some decent pictures.  I'm having the hardest time photographing the convex glass.


A few of my treasures.....

....and more treasures.  It was so nice to see my blogging friends again.
 Marsha from Sassy Mini Dolls and

Courtney from French Country Cottage.  I wish I had more time to visit with both of you.

This is Sandy's 1963 Shasta trailer.  She did a fabulous job decorating the inside with beautiful vintage goodies.

Sandy and Annette set up shop right in front of the trailer. 
A big THANK YOU to Sandy, her family, and her friends for making this show a huge success!

Photobucket
vif187
 

26 comments:

  1. The show sounds like a huge success for all. Congrats on the S&H green stamp necklaces...I love 'em!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great sale. I love those necklaces!

    Have a great week!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! My kind of sale!!!
    Wish I was closer!
    xo jeanne
    bees knees bungalow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklaces! Seems like loads of fun. Loved the vintage trailer...wish could have seen more! Thanks for sharing your day with us! Hugs! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a successful show. Love the stamp necklace. Glad the weather cooperated. I was able to attend the Country Living Fair in Columbus, OH this past weekend. Saw many great things and weather was beautiful. Now I back in "hot" AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklaces Betsy! They are just the best. :) Congratulations for this activity and I wish you more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a successful show! Would loved to have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sooo jealous, that looks like tons of fun! So glad it was successful! YEA

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your set up. The adjustable dress form is a great way to display your beautiful necklaces. So glad they were a hit. Wish everyone could have a vintage trailer, like your friend has; it adds a lot of charm to the set up. Have a Blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you had a good time and profits are nice too! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I loved seeing the picture of you and Marsha together. She is one of my favorites, and I have never had the opportunity to meet any of my blogging friends anywhere. The fair you went to is superb! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ERRRR, your post didn't come up on my reads!!!!

    Wasn't it the best show!!! In looking at the photos I see things I didn't spot . . perhaps a good thing, LOL

    See you in a couple of weeks!!

    xxoo
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I so love it!! tfs!

    and thank you for visiting & commenting - I'll take you dumpster diving anytime!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like it was a wonderful show! Great to have a peek at it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of your jewelry! And what fun to meet blog buddies! Looks like it was a beautiful day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such fun! I love those green stamp pendants too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never done an outdoor show and it looks like a LOT of fun! Your creations are so lovely, Betsy, I am sure your space was a popular spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a wonderful show and I see why those S&H necklaces were a big hit...soooo neat looking:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you had a good show ! It looks like a lot of fun and cool stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful selection of treasures displayed here. Love your mannequins! Thank you for sharing. The weather looks great at the outdoor displays...we spent a day at a huge "Junk Fest" last week while we were away on vacation. It was in a small town in the US (I am Canadian)...but the weather was so cold that it was not as enjoyable as it should have been.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It sounds as if you show was a huge success, Betsy! You have some lovely eye candy there. Would have loved to be there to shop and meet you gals!

    Thanks for linking to Potpourri Friday and helping to make it a success! I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like a great show, so much fun to meet other bloggers! thanks for linking up the inspiration at VIF, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lookin' good!!!!!

    I sure would love to be able to shop your booth.......

    Adjust-O-Matic Missy worked out really good, huh?

    And those S&H Green Stamp necklaces! I remember saving those and begging for the "job" of pasting them in the little books....

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great day, and a beter day to meet up with blogger friends.
    ou have a lot of neat things in your booth.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting My Salvaged Treasures. Your comments inspire me.