Thursday, September 15, 2011

Antique Show Preparations

I've been so busy the last couple of weeks with preparations for three antique shows over the next four weekends.  I've been working out in the garage with pricing, packing, painting, and fixin' stuff up until it gets too hot out there, then I retreat to my more comfortable, but crowded inside work space for replenishing my jewelry inventory.  These next few months are always really busy, but I love it and I love this time of year.

Tomorrow I'll be packing up (I wish I had room to bring everything) for the Mes Amis Vintage Antique Show.  My friend Sandy Bryan of The Olive and Rose has put together this awesome show that will be held on Oak Street in downtown Roseville, Ca. this Saturday from 8:00am-4:00pm. 


It looks like it will be a beautiful day on Saturday with temperatures in the mid 80's.  What a great day for a drive, shopping, and visiting with friends.  I wish you could all join us!!

12 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I hope you have a safe trip and a profitable show!!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Have a safe, very successful and fun trip - wish I could be there. Sounds like you have really been busy.

Sassy Marsha said...

See you Saturday!!

xxoo
Marsha

Loretta said...

You have really prepared for the show. Wishing you success! Be safe and waiting to here from you in your next post! All the Best! Luv

Maria Ireland said...

Wishing you the Best of luck at the show. Have fun : ) Hugs Maria

kpaints said...

Sure wish I could be there! Sounds like perfect weather...have a fun time and enjoy all the work you have done in preparation.

Sandi Keene said...

Have a great time and good luck!

Diane Writes said...

Wow,wish I could be there to personally see your works. Have fun!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Looks like fun! I know it will be lots of work for you though! Hope everything goes well...wish I was there! ♥

pamq said...

OOOO! I wish I could be there!

I would love to see all the goodies.....especially yours!

And be able to warm up.

It was in the low 60s here today with a cold wind.....yippee!!!!

Hope you sold a ton and took lots of photos for us who are stuck at home.....................

Town and Country Gals said...

Betsy,
What a lot of work but how fun!
Hope it was great and you sold everything!
Rebecca

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Can't imagine anything more fun! Wish I could come -- have a great time!